The Trustees of the Diocese of Fond du Lac are a 501(c)(3) Wisconsin Non-Stock Corporation and is a body corporate under the laws of the State of Wisconsin.
They serve as an entity of the diocese to assist in managing property and investments. All real and personal property held for or for the benefit of any parish or mission congregation is held in trust for the diocese, however, this shall in no way limit the power and authority of the congregation otherwise existing over such property so long as it remains a part of, and subject to, the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States and its Constitution and Canons and of the Constitution and Canons of the Diocese of Fond du Lac. Additional duties and responsibilities of the Trustees are further detailed here.
Members Convention 2013 to Convention 2014
- The Bishop (President), Diocese of Fond du Lac
- The Rev. Nigel Bousfield, (Vice-President), St. Mark's, Waupaca
- Mrs. Anne Peterson (Treasurer), St. Thomas, Menasha
- Mr. Jim Sachs (Secretary), Intercession, Stevens Point
- Ms. Judy Bertling, St. Mark's, Waupaca
- Mr. John Eggers, St. Anne's, De Pere
- Mr. Larry Langohr, St. Thomas, Menasha
- Mr. Steve Larson, Grace, Sheboygan
- The Rev. Karl Schaffenburg, Grace, Sheboygan
- Mr. Gordon Stillings, St. Thomas, Menasha
- The Rev. Dcn. Michele Whitford, Grace, Sheboygan