Contact: Tony Walter, Camp Director firstname.lastname@example.org
|Camp Session Leadership
(Tony Walter, Camp Director)
|| Michele Whitford
||Fr. Aran Walter
||Ben & Erin Wolf
||Mthr. Jane Johnson
||Matthew Peterson & Rachel Mills
||Fr. Ralph Osborne
ALL ARE WELCOME!
The Diocese of Fond du Lac Summer Camp is open to all ages to learn more about God, community and self while having a lot of fun! Those age 4 through graduating 12th grade attend as campers. Adults and older youth can volunteer to serve on staff.
All faiths are welcome to attend.
PROGRAM AND ACTIVITIES...
Faith development is the
focus through a variety of activities such as arts & crafts, campfires, swimming, Frisbee golf, field games, drama, skits, boating, singing, games, storytelling, nature hikes, sky gazing, and kite flying.
Nestled in majestic pine and oak woods on Little Hills Lake, Camp Lakotah (35 miles west of Oshkosh near Wautoma) offers rustic, yet cozy cabin accommodations, a sand beach, open fields, and modern facilities for meals and activities. Their staff provides food service, maintenance and waterfront staff. Visit camplakotah.com. Those who may want to tour the facility before camp begins should contact Tony Walter at (920) 284-7967.
The Diocese of Fond du Lac camp staff are volunteers committed to Christian formation and safety who plan the program and activities. Many staff were once campers and share their experience by serving. All receive training. From high school youth working with younger campers, to 'older' adults working with all ages, each volunteer brings their gift of experience to camp.
REGISTRATION AND FEES
The camper fee includes housing, meals, activities, program, t-shirt and secondary insurance. It does NOT include the camp store (canteen). In addition to camper fees, support is received from the Diocese of Fond du Lac and the Val Burg Memorial Youth Work Fund. Register by May 19th for the lowest cost.
- Senior Camper $325
- Middler or Junior Camper $235
- Kinder Camper or Adult $105
- All fees increase $25 after May 19th
- A $25 discount for the second and folowing children from the same family is available so:
1st child pays full fee, 2nd child received a $25 discount, 3rd child receives a $25 discount, etc…
When registered, you'll receive a Confirmation Letter with "What to Bring" and Health History Form to be completed by a parent (doctor review not needed) and brought to camp check-in.
- Camper fee(s) should be paid in full PRIOR to camp check-in to speed the check-in process.
- Payments are made online through diofdl.org/camp or mailed to the "Diocese of Fond du Lac". Make sure you note the camper's name on checks.
- If assistance is coming from somewhere else (like your church), note this on the Registration Form and if assistance is to be received after camp.
- Money for campers to use at the camp store (canteen) is collected at check-in. Campers should NOT hold money at camp. It's a safety and loss risk.
Many congregations and community organizations provide financial assistance for campers. Ask your clergy, church leaders or others before requesting assistance from the diocese through the Val Burg Memorial Youth Work Fund. If campership assistance is needed, contact the Diocesan Office.