Many have described the Fall Lock-In as the best weekend EVER! There’s much to do: music, games, fun, small group & large group activities.
What's Your Story?
Those attending the Lock-In will listen to a series of story tellers who will share their stories throughout the weekend. Students will be encouraged to tell their own stories too. We'll look at questions like how do we engage with God's Story? How we can live and tell of our own faith stories. You'll also enjoy fellowship, times of worship, games and both large and small group activities.
Starts: Friday, October 25 @ 7:00 pm
(eat before you arrive)
Ends: Sunday, October 27 @ 12:00noon
Cost: $45 per person
($60 after October 21st)
Some things to bring . . .
- Sleeping bag & pillow (air mattress, if you have one)
- Casual clothes & sleepwear
- Toothbrush, deodorant, etc.
- Towel, soap, shampoo
- Bible & notebook
- We ask that you refrain from texting and using social media during various parts of the weekend. There will be times when we ask you to keep electronic devices put away. At other times it will be 100% OK to text, tweet, snapchat, etc. Please help us keep our focus where it needs to be.
Some things not to bring . . .
- Illegal Drugs, Alcohol, Weapons
- Extra Stuff you won't need
Need more information? Contact Aran Walter at (920) 379-6229 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*$45 cost per person covers 4 meals as well as program costs. The diocesan budget also supports this event. If you need financial assistance to attend, contact your local church, youth leader, pastor, or priest.