ST. MARY'S CEMETERY, DUVALL
Red River Township, Kewaunee County, Wisconsin

divider

View Larger Map

Location:
In the unicorporated village of Duvall on County Road AB just south of County X on the west side of the road.

History:
St. Mary's Church was an Old Catholic parish in the 1880's that came under the pastorate of Joseph René Vilatte and then under the Diocese of Fond du Lac (Episcopal). The size of the congregation diminished over time and the church building and vicarage were sold in 1941 with remaining members transferred to Church of the Blessed Sacrament in Green Bay. The cemetery continues to be held and maintained by the Diocese of Fond du Lac.

Buried in the Cemetery: